Grill pan causes fire at Henham

A GRILL pan left unattended has caused a fire at Manor Farm Cottages in Henham.Fire crews from Southwold and Halesworth were called at 3.20pm this afternoon to the smoke-logged property.

A GRILL pan left unattended has caused a fire at Manor Farm Cottages in Henham.

Fire crews from Southwold and Halesworth were called at 3.20pm this afternoon to the smoke-logged property.

Two breathing apparatus and a hose were used to put the blaze out.

The stop was called at around 4pm.