Library to host murder mystery afternoon
- Credit: Archant
Halesworth Library will be hosting a ‘Bannocks and Blood’ murder mystery afternoon on Sunday, February 4.
The murder mystery experience has been specially written for libraries by best-selling author Ann Cleeves, who is also the creator of the TV series ‘Shetland’ and ‘Vera’.
It will give people the chance to enjoy interactive theatre, afternoon tea and music from Norwich-based duo Dark Diversions. The Murder mystery experience involves reading witness statements, questioning suspects to try and find the culprit for the chance to win a prize.
Tickets can be purchased from Halesworth Library and are £5 for adults and £2.50 for full-time students.
The event is not suitable for children under 13. There will also be refreshments, a bookstall and a raffle.
You may also want to watch:
To book your place for the event, which starts at 3.30pm, pop into the library on Bridge Street or call 01986 875095.
- 1 Air ambulance called after man suffers medical emergency in Bungay
- 2 Your tributes to the loved and lost for Father's Day
- 3 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 4 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 5 Gala Day organisers take 'difficult decision' to cancel popular event
- 6 Coastal businesses affected by footbridge closure to receive share of £5k a month
- 7 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 8 Live the good life: Listed farmhouse for sale for £700,000 after renovation
- 9 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 10 Latitude 2021: More acts announced as director vows festival will go ahead