Library to host murder mystery afternoon
- Credit: Archant
Halesworth Library will be hosting a ‘Bannocks and Blood’ murder mystery afternoon on Sunday, February 4.
The murder mystery experience has been specially written for libraries by best-selling author Ann Cleeves, who is also the creator of the TV series ‘Shetland’ and ‘Vera’.
It will give people the chance to enjoy interactive theatre, afternoon tea and music from Norwich-based duo Dark Diversions. The Murder mystery experience involves reading witness statements, questioning suspects to try and find the culprit for the chance to win a prize.
Tickets can be purchased from Halesworth Library and are £5 for adults and £2.50 for full-time students.
The event is not suitable for children under 13. There will also be refreshments, a bookstall and a raffle.
You may also want to watch:
To book your place for the event, which starts at 3.30pm, pop into the library on Bridge Street or call 01986 875095.
- 1 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 2 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 3 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 4 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 5 'Greedy' burglars who targeted community facilities in £122,000 crime spree are jailed
- 6 Anger as trees felled on common as part of 'management plan'
- 7 Temporary Post Office opens after town centre branch closes
- 8 Nine still under investigation after man knifed in village brawl
- 9 Man snared by vigilante paedophile hunters avoids jail
- 10 Police concerned for welfare of missing man