Halesworth surgery to discuss NHS changes at Annual General Meeting
- Credit: Archant
A Halesworth doctor’s surgery is set to stage its Annual General Meeting (AGM) and inform patients of NHS changes impacting the area.
The AGM of the Cutler Hill Surgery Patient Participation Group will be held at the Day Centre, in London Road, at 7pm on Monday, May 14.
The annual report will be presented and an election will be held for two vacancies on the group.
Following the AGM there will be a discussion on three desperate changes to the NHS currently under way in the area.
First of all the surgery’s Clinical Commissioning Group is collaborating with others in Norfolk with a view to become a Sustainability and Transformation Partnership and eventually an Accountable Care System.
You may also want to watch:
Secondly, the system to replace the Patrick Stead Hospital is now in place.
And finally a new system has been implemented at Cutlers Hill Surgery which gives patients an appointment with the most appropriate person they call to book in.
- 1 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 2 Suffolk to be in Tier Two in local lockdown system
- 3 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 4 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 5 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 6 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 7 Town's post office to close within a month
- 8 'Christmas is happening in Beccles' - Theatre's relief as restrictions lifted
- 9 'Magna Carta is no defence' - Man caught fishing illegally on Broads
- 10 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
All changes will be explained and patients’ questions answered.