Halesworth surgery to discuss NHS changes at Annual General Meeting
- Credit: Archant
A Halesworth doctor’s surgery is set to stage its Annual General Meeting (AGM) and inform patients of NHS changes impacting the area.
The AGM of the Cutler Hill Surgery Patient Participation Group will be held at the Day Centre, in London Road, at 7pm on Monday, May 14.
The annual report will be presented and an election will be held for two vacancies on the group.
Following the AGM there will be a discussion on three desperate changes to the NHS currently under way in the area.
First of all the surgery’s Clinical Commissioning Group is collaborating with others in Norfolk with a view to become a Sustainability and Transformation Partnership and eventually an Accountable Care System.
You may also want to watch:
Secondly, the system to replace the Patrick Stead Hospital is now in place.
And finally a new system has been implemented at Cutlers Hill Surgery which gives patients an appointment with the most appropriate person they call to book in.
- 1 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 2 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 3 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 4 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 6 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 7 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 8 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 9 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 10 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
All changes will be explained and patients’ questions answered.