Handmade goodies on offer at second Beccles station craft market
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Following the success of the first craft market at Beccles railway station last year, a second market is being held this weekend.
The event will run from 10am to 3pm at the station community rooms on Saturday, November 18, and Sunday, November 19.
This year’s market will feature new stalls including soap, ceramics, wood turning, jewellery, cards and pet hampers just to name a few, and there will be lots of ideas for Christmas presents to buy.
One of the organisers said: “Goods are all local and handmade by local people so please come along and support the amazing talent we have in our local community.”
Refreshments and Christmas goodies will also be on offer at the station cafe next door.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is free and proceeds from the raffle will be donated to Beccles and District War Memorial Hospital.
- 1 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 2 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 3 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 4 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
- 5 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 6 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 7 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 8 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 9 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 10 Graduation worth the wait for East Coast College's class of 2020