Handmade goodies on offer at second Beccles station craft market
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
Following the success of the first craft market at Beccles railway station last year, a second market is being held this weekend.
The event will run from 10am to 3pm at the station community rooms on Saturday, November 18, and Sunday, November 19.
This year’s market will feature new stalls including soap, ceramics, wood turning, jewellery, cards and pet hampers just to name a few, and there will be lots of ideas for Christmas presents to buy.
One of the organisers said: “Goods are all local and handmade by local people so please come along and support the amazing talent we have in our local community.”
Refreshments and Christmas goodies will also be on offer at the station cafe next door.
You may also want to watch:
Admission is free and proceeds from the raffle will be donated to Beccles and District War Memorial Hospital.
- 1 Air ambulance called after man suffers medical emergency in Bungay
- 2 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 3 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 4 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 5 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 6 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 7 Primary school on track to achieving 'good' status according to Ofsted
- 8 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 9 'Human swan' to fly over Suffolk during 3,000-mile UK flight
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day