Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- Credit: Charlotte Bond
An increase in the number of walk-in centres has sparked a surge in the progress of the region's vaccine rollout.
The latest data from NHS England and NHS Improvement shows that 92pc of people aged 18 or over have now had at least one dose of the Covid 19 jab in Norfolk and Waveney, compared to 87pc in the rest of England.
76pc of people aged 18 or over have now had two doses of the vaccine locally, compared to 70pc across the rest of England.
This has been spurred on by the increase in walk-in vaccine centres across the area.
This week, there are various places open for walk-in jabs in East Suffolk for first and second doses.
Here are the details:
You may also want to watch:
August 3 to August 8 - 09:00 to 15:00 - Lowestoft - Old Law Courts, Old Nelson St, Lowestoft - Astra Zeneca and Pfizer
August 3 to August 8 - 09:00 to 15:00 - Harleston - Paddock Road Surgery, Harleston - Astra Zeneca and Pfizer
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 3 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 6 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 7 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 10 Technicolor dreams set to become reality with return to the stage
August 3 to August 6 - 09:30 to 17:30 - Worlingham - Worlingham Pharmacy - Pfizer jabs only