Spectacular fireworks dazzle crowds at Heveningham Hall
- Credit: Archant
A record-breaking crowd gathered at Heveningham Hall to marvel at the return of one of Suffolk’s most popular firework displays.
Around 10,000 flocked to the Grade I listed mansion near Halesworth on Saturday, November 3.
The 5,000 acre parkland was filled with people gazing in wonder at "Suffolk's most spectacular fireworks".
An event organiser said: "Record crowds turned out for spectacular fireworks at Heveningham Hall.
"Fantastic live music by The Feeling, Morganway and Little Sister, amazing LED Drummers, funfair and much more.
You may also want to watch:
"Thank you to all visitors and volunteers for making the event such a success."
All proceeds raised on the night go to local charities, with the estate covering the cost of the fireworks.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 4 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 5 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 6 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 9 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 10 Four men arrested after teenager robbed