Spectacular fireworks dazzle crowds at Heveningham Hall
- Credit: Archant
A record-breaking crowd gathered at Heveningham Hall to marvel at the return of one of Suffolk’s most popular firework displays.
Around 10,000 flocked to the Grade I listed mansion near Halesworth on Saturday, November 3.
The 5,000 acre parkland was filled with people gazing in wonder at "Suffolk's most spectacular fireworks".
An event organiser said: "Record crowds turned out for spectacular fireworks at Heveningham Hall.
"Fantastic live music by The Feeling, Morganway and Little Sister, amazing LED Drummers, funfair and much more.
You may also want to watch:
"Thank you to all visitors and volunteers for making the event such a success."
All proceeds raised on the night go to local charities, with the estate covering the cost of the fireworks.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 3 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 4 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 5 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 6 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 9 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 10 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed