Spectacular fireworks dazzle crowds at Heveningham Hall
- Credit: Archant
A record-breaking crowd gathered at Heveningham Hall to marvel at the return of one of Suffolk’s most popular firework displays.
Around 10,000 flocked to the Grade I listed mansion near Halesworth on Saturday, November 3.
The 5,000 acre parkland was filled with people gazing in wonder at "Suffolk's most spectacular fireworks".
An event organiser said: "Record crowds turned out for spectacular fireworks at Heveningham Hall.
"Fantastic live music by The Feeling, Morganway and Little Sister, amazing LED Drummers, funfair and much more.
You may also want to watch:
"Thank you to all visitors and volunteers for making the event such a success."
All proceeds raised on the night go to local charities, with the estate covering the cost of the fireworks.
- 1 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 4 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 5 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 6 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 7 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day