Spectacular fireworks dazzle crowds at Heveningham Hall
- Credit: Archant
A record-breaking crowd gathered at Heveningham Hall to marvel at the return of one of Suffolk’s most popular firework displays.
Around 10,000 flocked to the Grade I listed mansion near Halesworth on Saturday, November 3.
The 5,000 acre parkland was filled with people gazing in wonder at “Suffolk’s most spectacular fireworks”.
An event organiser said: “Record crowds enjoyed live music and entertainment from The Noisettes, Gary Mullen and The Works’ One Night of Queen, The Vagaband, Black Kat Boppers, Stevie Appleton and The Freebirds plus the LED Drummers as well as spectacular fireworks, huge bonfire, traditional funfair and lots of local food stalls.”
“A huge thank you to all our visitors, volunteers and everyone involved in making this year’s fireworks the best yet.”
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds raised on the night go to local charities, with the estate covering the cost of the fireworks.
- 1 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 2 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 7 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 8 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 9 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 10 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed