Spectacular fireworks dazzle crowds at Heveningham Hall
- Credit: Archant
A record-breaking crowd gathered at Heveningham Hall to marvel at the return of one of Suffolk’s most popular firework displays.
Around 10,000 flocked to the Grade I listed mansion near Halesworth on Saturday, November 3.
The 5,000 acre parkland was filled with people gazing in wonder at “Suffolk’s most spectacular fireworks”.
An event organiser said: “Record crowds enjoyed live music and entertainment from The Noisettes, Gary Mullen and The Works’ One Night of Queen, The Vagaband, Black Kat Boppers, Stevie Appleton and The Freebirds plus the LED Drummers as well as spectacular fireworks, huge bonfire, traditional funfair and lots of local food stalls.”
“A huge thank you to all our visitors, volunteers and everyone involved in making this year’s fireworks the best yet.”
You may also want to watch:
All proceeds raised on the night go to local charities, with the estate covering the cost of the fireworks.
- 1 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 4 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 5 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 6 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 7 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 8 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles