Fire crews rescue a horse stuck in pond
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Fire crews are attempting to rescue a horse which had become stuck in a muddy pond this morning.
The call came in at around 8.30am [Thursday September 9] with reports that had a female horse was stuck in a pond on Holly Lane in Mutford.
Appliances from Wrentham, Beccles and three from Lowestoft south were in attendance.
A spokesman said: “The crew are using small rescue tools to help reach the horse and free her.
“They are attempting to pull the stuck horse out of the pond using strops.”
You may also want to watch:
The horse has been rescued.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 3 Almost 1,000 complaints over noisy neighbours in lockdown
- 4 Thieves steal all-terrain vehicle from coastal property
- 5 Town's neighbourhood plan approved after referendum
- 6 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 7 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 10 Village pub opens brand new café