Road to close for long-awaited pothole repairs
- Credit: Archant
A road will be closed overnight to allow for long-awaited pothole repairs to take place.
Work to repair potholes along Ingate, in Beccles, will be carried out between 7.30pm and 5am from Wednesday, September 26, to Thursday, September 27.
The road will be closed from the junction with Frederick’s Road to the junction with St Anne’s Road.
A Suffolk Highways spokesman said: “The times and dates of works may change depending on weather conditions. If they do change, we will let you know by updating the informations signs on site,
“The road will be temporarily closed to through traffic for the duration of the works.
You may also want to watch:
“Access to properties and businesses will be available but controlled by staff on site. Please speak to one of our staff who will provide access soon as it is safe to do so.”
They added: “On street parking will be restricted to allow the repairs to be carried out unobstructed.”
- 1 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 2 Global innovation award for farm that harnesses energy from cow muck
- 3 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 4 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 5 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 6 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
- 7 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles