Road to close for long-awaited pothole repairs
- Credit: Archant
A road will be closed overnight to allow for long-awaited pothole repairs to take place.
Work to repair potholes along Ingate, in Beccles, will be carried out between 7.30pm and 5am from Wednesday, September 26, to Thursday, September 27.
The road will be closed from the junction with Frederick’s Road to the junction with St Anne’s Road.
A Suffolk Highways spokesman said: “The times and dates of works may change depending on weather conditions. If they do change, we will let you know by updating the informations signs on site,
“The road will be temporarily closed to through traffic for the duration of the works.
You may also want to watch:
“Access to properties and businesses will be available but controlled by staff on site. Please speak to one of our staff who will provide access soon as it is safe to do so.”
They added: “On street parking will be restricted to allow the repairs to be carried out unobstructed.”
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 7 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 8 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 9 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 10 Frustration at delays to planned London-direct trains