Inside Out Beccles launches allotment project
- Credit: Archant
Following the launch of Inside Out Beccles earlier this year, the team have now started their own allotment.
The area is intended for use by anybody who feels the need for some space, peace and quiet or for small groups of like minded people to meet and share issues.
Inside Out Beccles was launched by Andrea Downes in February to remove the stigma attached to mental health and wellbeing issues and connect people with local groups which may be able to help.
The next event is on Friday, June 2, at Beccles Library from 7pm, when Kevin Vaughan, development manager of Feedback Health, and Tod Sullivan, chairman of Feedback and former mayor of Lowestoft, will be talking about ‘Communities Embracing Mental Health’.
There will also be a pop-up cafe in the library on July 31 from 4pm to 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the allotment or events, contact Andrea on 07773063083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 2 Family 'truly moved' as crowds remember building company founder
- 3 Six-year-old taken to hospital after lorry collision
- 4 Warning after 'three male youths' break into cars
- 5 Collapsed footbridges replaced on popular walking route after six-year battle
- 6 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 7 Appeal to trace missing man who was last seen in Norwich
- 8 Bridge to be closed overnight with traffic diverted
- 9 'A rare proposition': Construction continues on new development
- 10 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash