Inside Out Beccles launches allotment project
- Credit: Archant
Following the launch of Inside Out Beccles earlier this year, the team have now started their own allotment.
The area is intended for use by anybody who feels the need for some space, peace and quiet or for small groups of like minded people to meet and share issues.
Inside Out Beccles was launched by Andrea Downes in February to remove the stigma attached to mental health and wellbeing issues and connect people with local groups which may be able to help.
The next event is on Friday, June 2, at Beccles Library from 7pm, when Kevin Vaughan, development manager of Feedback Health, and Tod Sullivan, chairman of Feedback and former mayor of Lowestoft, will be talking about ‘Communities Embracing Mental Health’.
There will also be a pop-up cafe in the library on July 31 from 4pm to 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the allotment or events, contact Andrea on 07773063083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 2 Concerns over continued closure of Bungay bridge
- 3 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 6 1960s music night to raise hospital funds
- 7 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 8 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 9 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 10 Damaged opiate vials at hospital 'likely a manufacturing fault'