Inside Out Beccles launches allotment project
- Credit: Archant
Following the launch of Inside Out Beccles earlier this year, the team have now started their own allotment.
The area is intended for use by anybody who feels the need for some space, peace and quiet or for small groups of like minded people to meet and share issues.
Inside Out Beccles was launched by Andrea Downes in February to remove the stigma attached to mental health and wellbeing issues and connect people with local groups which may be able to help.
The next event is on Friday, June 2, at Beccles Library from 7pm, when Kevin Vaughan, development manager of Feedback Health, and Tod Sullivan, chairman of Feedback and former mayor of Lowestoft, will be talking about ‘Communities Embracing Mental Health’.
There will also be a pop-up cafe in the library on July 31 from 4pm to 6pm.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the allotment or events, contact Andrea on 07773063083 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Air ambulance called after man suffers medical emergency in Bungay
- 2 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 3 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 4 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 5 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 6 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 7 Primary school on track to achieving 'good' status according to Ofsted
- 8 Man charged with driving offences following police pursuit
- 9 'Human swan' to fly over Suffolk during 3,000-mile UK flight
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day