It’s almost time to enter your Little Cherubs in our new competition
- Credit: Archant
There is just a few days to go until the start of our Little Cherubs photo competition, when you can take your little one along to our special studio at Tesco in Beccles to be photographed.
The Beccles and Bungay Journal has teamed up with photographer Dominic Parkes and Tesco for our new competition which will see youngsters in three age groups vying to be crowned The Journal’s cutest Little Cherub.
Come along to one of our free photography sessions to have a portrait taken of your beautiful boy or gorgeous girl.
We will then print all of the photographs in the paper in a special supplement, giving our readers the chance to vote for the bonniest baby on our voting form.
The winners in each category will receive a £25 Tesco voucher and a 20x16 mounted print of your baby’s photo.
You may also want to watch:
The categories for our Little Cherubs competition will be under a year, one to two years old and two to four years old.
You can vote as many times as you like using the newspaper voting form, but no photocopies will be accepted.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 8 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 9 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 10 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
Once the votes are in they will be counted and the children with the most votes will be crowned the winners.
The studio will be set up in the foyer at Tesco and will be running on Friday, April 1, from 10am to 4pm, Saturday, April 2, from 10am to 4pm, Tuesday, April 5, from 10am to 3pm and Wednesday, April 6, from 10am to 3pm.
You can take along your child at any time - there is no need to book a slot - and it is free to take part. All we will need from you is your child’s name and age to be printed alongside the photograph in the Journal and your contact details so we can get in touch if you are our winner.
Parents will also be asked to sign a consent form to allow the pictures to be printed in the paper.