It’s time to vote for your favourite festive pets in our Santa Paw Prints competition
- Credit: Archant
The entries are in and now it’s time for you to decide who will be crowned the Journal’s most festive furry friends!
Our Santa Paw Prints competition has attracted snaps of merry moggies and Christmassy canines, and all the entries are displayed here for you to enjoy.
The competition follows on from the success of our Little Cherubs children’s photo competition in the summer, and now it’s time to put our four-legged friends in the spotlight.
Animal-loving readers were asked to submit photos of their pets getting into the Christmas spirit, and the competition has been split into three categories - dogs, cats and other animals.
And with just one entry into the other category, Sally Turner’s guinea pig Salt has won the prize.
You may also want to watch:
But we still need your votes for the most festive dog and cat, with a voting form available in today’s Beccles and Bungay Journal.
The dog and cat winners will receive a £10 gift voucher provided by Cracks Pet Foods in Blyburgate, Beccles, with a £10 Tesco voucher going to Sally Turner and Salt.
- 1 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 2 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 3 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 4 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 5 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 6 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 7 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 8 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 9 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 10 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
The closing date for votes is noon on Wednesday, December 28, and the winners will be announced in the paper on Friday, December 30. The winners will then be contacted, with prizes available to collect in the New Year.