Schoolgirl makes Christmas decorations using her dad’s welder
- Credit: Archant
A schoolgirl has been selling Christmas decorations she made using her dad’s welder.
Izzy Armstrong, 12, from Hulver made her debut at the Beccles Farmer’s Market after making some festive trimmings from horse shoes.
The Sir John Leman High School pupil traded under the name Izzy Busy Designs and said the day had gone well.
She added: “I enjoy welding. It’s what my dad does and it’s good to be taught her to.
Her proud dad James, a welder and fabricator by trade and taught his daughter some of the tricks of the trade and helped her create the Christmas decorations.
You may also want to watch:
He said Izzy had made one of the decorations for her mum Clare last year and wanted to have a go at selling them to the public.
He added: “She’s always been creative at school and wanted to make these. They’re quite popular in the USA.”
- 1 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 2 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 3 Welcome to our new website
- 4 Missing pregnant woman found
- 5 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 6 ‘Taking a battering’: medical centre boss reveals public’s treatment of exhausted staff
- 7 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 8 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 9 'The Gull Wing is go' - Joy as third crossing secures Government approval
- 10 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman