Schoolgirl makes Christmas decorations using her dad’s welder
- Credit: Archant
A schoolgirl has been selling Christmas decorations she made using her dad’s welder.
Izzy Armstrong, 12, from Hulver made her debut at the Beccles Farmer’s Market after making some festive trimmings from horse shoes.
The Sir John Leman High School pupil traded under the name Izzy Busy Designs and said the day had gone well.
She added: “I enjoy welding. It’s what my dad does and it’s good to be taught her to.
Her proud dad James, a welder and fabricator by trade and taught his daughter some of the tricks of the trade and helped her create the Christmas decorations.
You may also want to watch:
He said Izzy had made one of the decorations for her mum Clare last year and wanted to have a go at selling them to the public.
He added: “She’s always been creative at school and wanted to make these. They’re quite popular in the USA.”
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 3 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 4 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 5 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 6 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 7 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 8 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 9 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 10 Anger as trees felled on common as part of 'management plan'