Schoolgirl makes Christmas decorations using her dad’s welder
- Credit: Archant
A schoolgirl has been selling Christmas decorations she made using her dad’s welder.
Izzy Armstrong, 12, from Hulver made her debut at the Beccles Farmer’s Market after making some festive trimmings from horse shoes.
The Sir John Leman High School pupil traded under the name Izzy Busy Designs and said the day had gone well.
She added: “I enjoy welding. It’s what my dad does and it’s good to be taught her to.
Her proud dad James, a welder and fabricator by trade and taught his daughter some of the tricks of the trade and helped her create the Christmas decorations.
You may also want to watch:
He said Izzy had made one of the decorations for her mum Clare last year and wanted to have a go at selling them to the public.
He added: “She’s always been creative at school and wanted to make these. They’re quite popular in the USA.”
- 1 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 2 Geldeston Locks Inn pub near Beccles temporarily closes due to Covid
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 Man has jaw broken following punch at Latitude Festival
- 5 West End star set to visit youngsters at Beccles Public Hall
- 6 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 7 Heartbreak as Beccles Ladies miss out on Wembley dream at final hurdle
- 8 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 9 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 10 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis