Schoolgirl makes Christmas decorations using her dad’s welder
- Credit: Archant
A schoolgirl has been selling Christmas decorations she made using her dad’s welder.
Izzy Armstrong, 12, from Hulver made her debut at the Beccles Farmer’s Market after making some festive trimmings from horse shoes.
The Sir John Leman High School pupil traded under the name Izzy Busy Designs and said the day had gone well.
She added: “I enjoy welding. It’s what my dad does and it’s good to be taught her to.
Her proud dad James, a welder and fabricator by trade and taught his daughter some of the tricks of the trade and helped her create the Christmas decorations.
You may also want to watch:
He said Izzy had made one of the decorations for her mum Clare last year and wanted to have a go at selling them to the public.
He added: “She’s always been creative at school and wanted to make these. They’re quite popular in the USA.”
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 6 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 7 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 8 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
- 9 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 10 Woman's body found at Loddon home