Schoolgirl makes Christmas decorations using her dad’s welder
- Credit: Archant
A schoolgirl has been selling Christmas decorations she made using her dad’s welder.
Izzy Armstrong, 12, from Hulver made her debut at the Beccles Farmer’s Market after making some festive trimmings from horse shoes.
The Sir John Leman High School pupil traded under the name Izzy Busy Designs and said the day had gone well.
She added: “I enjoy welding. It’s what my dad does and it’s good to be taught her to.
Her proud dad James, a welder and fabricator by trade and taught his daughter some of the tricks of the trade and helped her create the Christmas decorations.
You may also want to watch:
He said Izzy had made one of the decorations for her mum Clare last year and wanted to have a go at selling them to the public.
He added: “She’s always been creative at school and wanted to make these. They’re quite popular in the USA.”
- 1 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 2 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 5 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 6 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk
- 7 Fire crews called out to bin fire at Bungay public toilets
- 8 Opening date revealed for community pub with 1,400 shareholders
- 9 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 10 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash