1960s music night to raise hospital funds
- Credit: Archant
A night of 1960s music will be raising funds for the James Paget Hospital Charity.
The 60s-themed event will be held at the Ocean Room in Gorleston on Saturday, October 23.
It will feature music from The Austin Beats and food.
Tickets are £39 with funds raised from sales and a raffle and auction on the night all going towards the James Paget University Hospital's official charity.
A spokesman for the charity said: "Tickets are selling well but there’s still time to get your ticket if you’d like to come along."
You may also want to watch:
The event will be for a maximum of 225 guests to give plenty of space for those attending and there will be table service too.
It starts with a photo session at 6.30pm with a 1960s-themed dinner from 7.30pm.
For more information or to book, email Maxine.Taylor@jpaget.nhs.uk.
- 1 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 2 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 3 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 4 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 5 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 6 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk
- 7 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Psychic to use 'special gift' at Bungay's Fisher Theatre
- 10 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
The sponsors for the fundraising event for the hospital charity is RWE Scroby Offshore Wind Farms.