Jewellery stolen during midday burglary in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
A woman had jewellery stolen from her during a daylight robbery in which brazen thieves smashed a window to get into her home.
On Friday, January 31, at some point between 9.40am and 2.45pm, the thieves forced entry to a home on South Close, Beccles
Following an "untidy search", an amount of jewellery was taken.
Police officers are now appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Constabulary said: "Police would like to speak to anyone who witnessed any suspicious activity in the area at the time of the offence."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about this incident or who saw anything suspicious at the time is asked to contact the Police quoting reference number 37/6491/20.
Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be informed totally anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 2 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 3 Global innovation award for farm that harnesses energy from cow muck
- 4 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 5 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 6 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
- 7 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles