Jewellery stolen during midday burglary in Beccles
- Credit: Archant
A woman had jewellery stolen from her during a daylight robbery in which brazen thieves smashed a window to get into her home.
On Friday, January 31, at some point between 9.40am and 2.45pm, the thieves forced entry to a home on South Close, Beccles
Following an "untidy search", an amount of jewellery was taken.
Police officers are now appealing for any witnesses to come forward.
A spokesperson for Suffolk Constabulary said: "Police would like to speak to anyone who witnessed any suspicious activity in the area at the time of the offence."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information about this incident or who saw anything suspicious at the time is asked to contact the Police quoting reference number 37/6491/20.
Alternatively, Crimestoppers can be informed totally anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 4 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 7 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 8 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 9 Hunt for man who deliberately drove Mercedes into cyclist
- 10 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court