Norwich City legend’s daughter among ‘fantastic’ Langley students on A Level results day
- Credit: Archant
The daughter of a Norwich City legend is among many Langley School students celebrating on A Level results day.
With 82pc earning a A* to C grade, students at Langley School have been praised for a “fantastic” set of results, with students off to a range of top universities including Cambridge and Durham.
Head of school, Caitlin Ellis, has led the way with her results, including two A*s and an A, and will now read politics at QMU.
Deputy head girl Harrie Newman, daughter of former Canary Rob Newman, now a Langley Football Academy coach, earned AA Distinction* in her grades.
Described by the school as “the epitome of what can be achieved by determination and drive”, the youngster will now study physiotherapy at UEA.
You may also want to watch:
After starting in the prep school and journeying through to his A Levels, Will Daniels has earned AB Distinction* in his results, as well as being a house captain and stalwart of the stage and musical scene.
Headmaster Jon Perriss said: “I am delighted and proud of the Langley 2020 cohort for a fantastic set of results.
- 1 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 2 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 3 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 4 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 5 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 6 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 7 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 8 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 9 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 10 Psychic to use 'special gift' at Bungay's Fisher Theatre
“Our students have continued the upward academic trajectory of the school and overcome significant turmoil and societal stress to achieve so much.
“The results are testament to their diligence and resilience and to the outstanding commitment and support of all the teachers.
“Langley nurtures the individual and to see these young people flourish is of great credit to them and the school as a whole.”