LETTERS: ‘Thank you for helping my husband’
- Credit: Archant
I would like to thank the people who came forward to help when my husband fell into the road in Beccles on Thursday March 21.
Unfortunately I do not know any of the people’s names, but I am so grateful as I would not have been able to lift him myself.
The young people who offered to phone an ambulance, the lady and gentleman who first came to help, the John Lewis Delivery driver and the gentleman who walked with us to our car.
Thank you all.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- 2 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 3 Improving town's connectivity could 'attract more residents and visitors'
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 New faces announced for town councils after election votes counted
- 9 Schools in ‘very difficult position’ over pupil classroom face mask changes
- 10 Teenager given big break with weekly show on coastal radio station