LETTERS: ‘Thank you for helping my husband’
- Credit: Archant
I would like to thank the people who came forward to help when my husband fell into the road in Beccles on Thursday March 21.
Unfortunately I do not know any of the people’s names, but I am so grateful as I would not have been able to lift him myself.
The young people who offered to phone an ambulance, the lady and gentleman who first came to help, the John Lewis Delivery driver and the gentleman who walked with us to our car.
Thank you all.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 2 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 5 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 6 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 7 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 8 Stars of Norfolk and Waveney 2021: A look back at last year's winner
- 9 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more