Library launches energy monitors
ENERGY monitors will be available on loan from Bungay Library from today.Householders are being encouraged to reduce their electricity bills by identifying where their money is being wasted.
ENERGY monitors will be available on loan from Bungay Library from today.
Householders are being encouraged to reduce their electricity bills by identifying where their money is being wasted.
The monitors show how much power an individual appliance uses and from that people can work out how much power they are using and what it is costing them.
The scheme is being launched at 2pm today at the library on Wharton Street. Among those attending the event will include members of Sustainable Bungay, who have been trialling the monitors.
You may also want to watch:
By raising awareness and changing behaviour, these devices can typically save householders between �25 and �75 off a �500 bill.
The scheme is being paid for by the Creating the Greenest County delivery partnership.
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 3 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 4 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 5 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 6 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 7 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 10 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open