Little Cherubs winners collect their prizes
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Their photographs scooped them the top spots in our first ever Little Cherubs competition, and the winners came together for another picture this week to collect their prizes.
Sienna Smith took the crown for the Journal’s cutest Little Cherub in the under a year category, joined by Ellie-Mae Sharman in the one to two year category and Jessica Boyce for two to four years.
The proud families of each of our winners collected a 20x16 mounted print of their baby’s photo, courtesy of Dominic’s Photography, along with a £25 Tesco voucher.
Vickee Vale of Beccles, mother to five-month-old Sienna, said: “When I was little I won a baby competition so I wanted to enter her to keep it going through the family.”
And Hayley Sharman of Harleston, mother to 15-month-old Ellie-Mae, said she entered the competition with a group of friends. She said: “We had a lot of people voting for her, but it was still a surprise to win and really exciting.”
You may also want to watch:
The final winner Jessica was unable to attend with her mum Rebecca due to sickness, but had her prizes sent to her.
Almost 1,000 votes were cast in the competition.
- 1 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 2 Three women in court charged with drug dealing offences in Bungay
- 3 Investigations continue into 'suspicious' caravan fire that 'exploded'
- 4 Vulnerable man 'who couldn't cope in prison' spared jail
- 5 New Suffolk 'get away from it all' glamping site go-ahead
- 6 Five level crossing close shaves in Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 'A proper Beccles character' - Tributes to 'gentle' father and bike shop owner
- 8 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 9 Walk-in Covid vaccine clinic to be held in town pharmacy
- 10 Craft ale's #MeToo moment: Are breweries equal enough?
Beccles and Bungay Journal editor Amy Smith said: “A big thank you to everyone who brought their child along to be photographed and to those who bought a copy of the paper to vote.
“We are so pleased with how successful our first competition has been and congratulations once again to all of our winners.”