‘Live Well’ event to showcase health and wellbeing services in Beccles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A special meeting showcasing health and wellbeing support organisations available for vulnerable people in Beccles is set to be staged.
On Tuesday, March 5, the East Suffolk Communities Team is holding a ‘Live Well’ event intended to bring together vital services which support vulnerable and isolated people.
The meeting, which will take place between 1.30pm and 3.30pm, at Blyburgate Hall, will include guest speakers from Beccles Free School, Sir John Leman High School and Waveney District Council (WDC).
Mary Rudd, WDC’s cabinet member for community health and safety, said: “By working together and sharing ideas and resources, community and voluntary organisations will be able to reach even more people in need and provide further help to local communities.
“We would encourage any local organisation providing health and wellbeing support in the Beccles area to book a place at the event.”
You may also want to watch:
To book your place contact Stuart Halsey at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01502 523354.
- 1 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 2 'Absolutely crazy' - Beer gardens bustle on first weekend open
- 3 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 4 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 5 Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- 6 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 7 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 8 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 9 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 10 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown