‘Live Well’ event to showcase health and wellbeing services in Beccles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A special meeting showcasing health and wellbeing support organisations available for vulnerable people in Beccles is set to be staged.
On Tuesday, March 5, the East Suffolk Communities Team is holding a ‘Live Well’ event intended to bring together vital services which support vulnerable and isolated people.
The meeting, which will take place between 1.30pm and 3.30pm, at Blyburgate Hall, will include guest speakers from Beccles Free School, Sir John Leman High School and Waveney District Council (WDC).
Mary Rudd, WDC’s cabinet member for community health and safety, said: “By working together and sharing ideas and resources, community and voluntary organisations will be able to reach even more people in need and provide further help to local communities.
“We would encourage any local organisation providing health and wellbeing support in the Beccles area to book a place at the event.”
You may also want to watch:
To book your place contact Stuart Halsey at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01502 523354.
- 1 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 4 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 5 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 6 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 7 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 8 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 9 Ten high intensity exercises to 'start your day right'
- 10 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom