‘Live Well’ event to showcase health and wellbeing services in Beccles
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A special meeting showcasing health and wellbeing support organisations available for vulnerable people in Beccles is set to be staged.
On Tuesday, March 5, the East Suffolk Communities Team is holding a ‘Live Well’ event intended to bring together vital services which support vulnerable and isolated people.
The meeting, which will take place between 1.30pm and 3.30pm, at Blyburgate Hall, will include guest speakers from Beccles Free School, Sir John Leman High School and Waveney District Council (WDC).
Mary Rudd, WDC’s cabinet member for community health and safety, said: “By working together and sharing ideas and resources, community and voluntary organisations will be able to reach even more people in need and provide further help to local communities.
“We would encourage any local organisation providing health and wellbeing support in the Beccles area to book a place at the event.”
You may also want to watch:
To book your place contact Stuart Halsey at firstname.lastname@example.org / 01502 523354.
- 1 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 2 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 3 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay
- 4 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 5 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 6 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 See Hunter's Moon and Orionid meteors in Suffolk skies tonight
- 9 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 10 Do you have rare East Anglian apples growing in your garden?