Chance to have your say on village's Neighbourhood Plan
- Credit: East Suffolk Council
People living in Worlingham are being urged to have their say on their Neighbourhood Plan.
Residents of the village near Beccles are invited to comment on the Worlingham Neighbourhood Plan, ahead of it being submitted for independent examination.
Worlingham Parish Council has submitted their Neighbourhood Plan to East Suffolk Council and the Broads Authority to be publicised and to invite comments from residents.
These comments will be sent to the examiner for consideration alongside the plan.
David Ritchie, East Suffolk’s cabinet member for Planning and Coastal Management, said: “Neighbourhood planning enables local communities to get directly involved with shaping the areas in which they live and work.
"I would encourage those living in Worlingham to view the plan and submit their comments.”
Alternatively, comments can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent by post to East Suffolk Council, Planning Policy and Delivery Team (Neighbourhood Plans), Riverside, 4 Canning Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR33 0EQ.
- 1 Obituary: The dentist who described how lucky he was to live in Beccles
- 2 Further cold weather alert for Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 'Blight' of fly-tipping on rise in east Suffolk as council vows clampdown
- 4 Suffolk's sensational year on screen as filmmakers spend millions in county
- 5 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 8 This East Anglian cheese has been named one of the best in the UK
- 9 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 10 Police chased driver after car crashed into hedge, court hears
All representations should be headed ‘Worlingham Neighbourhood Plan’ and they must be received no later than 5pm on February 21, 2022.