Enter your pooch in fundraising dog show
- Credit: Archant
A family dog show is being held in Loddon to raise funds for its popular scarecrow festival.
The Chet Carnival and Community Group will be holding a fun dog show on Sunday, May 6, between 11.30am and 5.30pm at the Jubilee Hall playing fields.
The event will raise funds for the annual scarecrow festival which sees creations popping up all over Loddon and Chedgrave, along with this year’s carnival which will be held on June 16.
Classes will include musical dogs, most handsome dog, and best in show, and there will also be entertainment from the Waggytails dog display team as well as face painting, a performance from Funky Feet School of Dance, stalls and competitions including guess the weight of the dog and how many bones in the jar.
Entry forms for your dog are available from Rosy Lee’s Tea Rooms in Loddon.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the event, call 01508 766585 or email email@example.com
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 4 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 5 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 6 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 7 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 8 More than 100 people volunteer for health centre's 'amazing' vaccine rollout
- 9 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 10 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency