Enter your pooch in fundraising dog show
- Credit: Archant
A family dog show is being held in Loddon to raise funds for its popular scarecrow festival.
The Chet Carnival and Community Group will be holding a fun dog show on Sunday, May 6, between 11.30am and 5.30pm at the Jubilee Hall playing fields.
The event will raise funds for the annual scarecrow festival which sees creations popping up all over Loddon and Chedgrave, along with this year’s carnival which will be held on June 16.
Classes will include musical dogs, most handsome dog, and best in show, and there will also be entertainment from the Waggytails dog display team as well as face painting, a performance from Funky Feet School of Dance, stalls and competitions including guess the weight of the dog and how many bones in the jar.
Entry forms for your dog are available from Rosy Lee’s Tea Rooms in Loddon.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the event, call 01508 766585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 2 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 3 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles
- 4 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 5 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 6 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 8 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 9 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143