Enter your pooch in fundraising dog show
- Credit: Archant
A family dog show is being held in Loddon to raise funds for its popular scarecrow festival.
The Chet Carnival and Community Group will be holding a fun dog show on Sunday, May 6, between 11.30am and 5.30pm at the Jubilee Hall playing fields.
The event will raise funds for the annual scarecrow festival which sees creations popping up all over Loddon and Chedgrave, along with this year’s carnival which will be held on June 16.
Classes will include musical dogs, most handsome dog, and best in show, and there will also be entertainment from the Waggytails dog display team as well as face painting, a performance from Funky Feet School of Dance, stalls and competitions including guess the weight of the dog and how many bones in the jar.
Entry forms for your dog are available from Rosy Lee’s Tea Rooms in Loddon.
You may also want to watch:
To find out more about the event, call 01508 766585 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 4 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 5 Four men arrested after teenager robbed
- 6 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 Land transformed with power company's pond restoration
- 9 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 10 Deadly wartime bombing raids on churches remembered