Family entertainment on offer at dog show fundraiser
- Credit: Copyright Archant Norfolk Ltd
A community group has organised a dog show to raise money for a popular festival.
The Chet Carnival and Community Group will host its Fun Dog Show at the Jubilee Hall playing field in Loddon on Sunday, May 6.
Starting at 11.30am, the event is being run to generate funds for the annual Scarecrow Festival and Carnival taking place on June 16 later this year.
Classes on the day will include musical dogs, most handsome dog and best in show, with entertainment coming from the Waggytails dog display team and Funky Feet dancers.
There will also be face painting and various stalls holding competitions including ‘guess the weight of the dog’ and ‘how many bones in the jar’.
You may also want to watch:
If you would like to enter your dog into the show, forms are available from Rosy Lee’s Tea Room in Loddon. You can find out more about the event by calling 01508 766585 or emailing email@example.com.
- 1 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146
- 2 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 3 Global innovation award for farm that harnesses energy from cow muck
- 4 Bungay Wave set to ripple through town in support of flooding victims
- 5 Fire crews called to rural spot after horse found in ditch
- 6 Plans for investment and upgraded facilities at Beccles Quay
- 7 Laptop stolen from parked car in Beccles
- 8 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 9 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?