Toilet block to be sold at auction
A toilet block which has not been used for 18 months is set to go under the hammer.
With a guide price of £5,000 to £10,000, the public convenience block off Church Plain in Loddon will be up for sale at Barnham Broom Golf Club on Wednesday, July 31.
Starting from 11.30am, the auction will give bidders the opportunity to acquire a "detached property which currently houses ladies, gents and disabled toilets".
Auction notes from estate agent William H Brown say the building "could offer a variety of uses such as retail, cafe, florists, office", subject to obtaining the necessary planning permission.
The block, located in the centre of Loddon by the main car park, was closed in 2018.
You may also want to watch:
A need for refurbishment and the availability of modern facilities at Loddon Staithe were deemed to provide sufficient reasoning for the closure.
- 1 Man found after going missing for 10 days
- 2 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 3 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 6 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 9 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 10 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers