Driver dies after crashing into tree
- Credit: Archant
A man has died after his car left the road and crashed into a tree.
The crash happened just after midnight this morning (Saturday, October 6) on Loddon Road in Kirby Cane, near Loddon.
The man, who was driving a grey Peugeot 307 and is aged in his 40s, was taken to Norfolk and Norwich Hospital with life threatening injuries where he later died.
Fire crews from Loddon and Bungay used hydraulic rescue equipment to get the man out of the car and into the care of the ambulance service.
Police would like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident or the manner of driving before the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information or dashcam footage should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting reference NC-06102018-29.
- 1 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 2 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 3 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 4 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 5 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 6 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 7 Psychic to use 'special gift' at Bungay's Fisher Theatre
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 10 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles