Young footballers celebrate unbeaten season
- Credit: Archant
A young team of promising footballers are celebrating after going unbeaten for a whole season.
Loddon United Grasshoppers Under-7s picked up trophies for both the Norfolk and Suffolk Youth League and the Sports Club International competition.
This is the first season the team has been managed by Lee Soloman and Kevin Williams.
Mr Williams said: “We are so pleased with the effort they have put in this season and their attitude to the game.
“They are such a nice bunch of lads and have been great to work with.
You may also want to watch:
“We have had an excellent season, which started with just one team in the league and finished with two under-7 teams and two players also training with Norwich and Ipswich player development centre.
“We would like to give a special thanks to the parents and supporters.”
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 3 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 6 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 7 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 10 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
Loddon United will be hosting a family fun and presentation day at Jubilee Hall, in George Lane, on Saturday, June 2, with stalls, a bouncy castle and football games.