Lorry driver pulled to safety
FIREFIGHTERS pulled a lorry driver to safety after his truck left a road and crashed into a ditch.The lorry left the A144 at Bramfield, near Halesworth, shortly after 1am this morning.
FIREFIGHTERS pulled a lorry driver to safety after his truck left a road and crashed into a ditch.
The lorry left the A144 at Bramfield, near Halesworth, shortly after 1am this morning.
Fire crews from Halesworth, Saxmundham, Leiston and Lowestoft were called to the scene to release the 35-year-old male driver from the lorry's cab.
It took rescuers around 20 minutes to cut the driver free and put him in the care of ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
He suffered whiplash injuries but did not need hospital treatment.
- 1 Town's post office to close within a month
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 4 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 5 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 6 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 9 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
- 10 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver