Lorry driver pulled to safety
FIREFIGHTERS pulled a lorry driver to safety after his truck left a road and crashed into a ditch.The lorry left the A144 at Bramfield, near Halesworth, shortly after 1am this morning.
FIREFIGHTERS pulled a lorry driver to safety after his truck left a road and crashed into a ditch.
The lorry left the A144 at Bramfield, near Halesworth, shortly after 1am this morning.
Fire crews from Halesworth, Saxmundham, Leiston and Lowestoft were called to the scene to release the 35-year-old male driver from the lorry's cab.
It took rescuers around 20 minutes to cut the driver free and put him in the care of ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
He suffered whiplash injuries but did not need hospital treatment.
- 1 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 2 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 3 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 4 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 9 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 10 Wanted Waveney man may be in London