Lorry driver pulled to safety
FIREFIGHTERS pulled a lorry driver to safety after his truck left a road and crashed into a ditch.The lorry left the A144 at Bramfield, near Halesworth, shortly after 1am this morning.
FIREFIGHTERS pulled a lorry driver to safety after his truck left a road and crashed into a ditch.
The lorry left the A144 at Bramfield, near Halesworth, shortly after 1am this morning.
Fire crews from Halesworth, Saxmundham, Leiston and Lowestoft were called to the scene to release the 35-year-old male driver from the lorry's cab.
It took rescuers around 20 minutes to cut the driver free and put him in the care of ambulance service.
You may also want to watch:
He suffered whiplash injuries but did not need hospital treatment.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 5 Hazardous materials scare as 'suspicious package' found at delivery centre
- 6 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 7 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 8 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 9 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 10 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision