Man sought over Beccles assault
POLICE need to trace a man who assaulted another man in Hillside Avenue, Worlingham, on Friday, March 26, at around 5.30pm.A 34-year-old man arrived at the post office and stopped to allow someone to reverse out of a parking space so he could pull in.
POLICE need to trace a man who assaulted another man in Hillside Avenue, Worlingham, on Friday, March 26, at around 5.30pm.
A 34-year-old man arrived at the post office and stopped to allow someone to reverse out of a parking space so he could pull in.
The driver of the car behind, described as a black Volvo or BMW- type estate with two bikes on the roof, began sounding his horn.
The first man got out of his car to explain that he was waiting to park, but the man driving the black car pulled out in front of him and began being verbally abusive, before physically assaulting the 34-year-old.
You may also want to watch:
The offender is described as white, in his late 30s to 40s, of lean build, with a scruffy beard. He was wearing a jumper and jeans.
It is thought another member of the public intervened and police are keen to speak to him as well.
- 1 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 4 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 5 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 6 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 7 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 8 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 9 Bid for 40 new homes meets fresh opposition
- 10 Anger as trees felled on common as part of 'management plan'
If you can help, telephone PC 1519 Cudmore at Beccles police on 01986 835300.