Man steals gold earrings: Halesworth
POLICE need to trace a man following the theft of a pair of vintage gold drop earrings from a shop in Halesworth.The man was looking at jewellery in the shop in Chediston Street around 11.
POLICE need to trace a man following the theft of a pair of vintage gold drop earrings from a shop in Halesworth.
The man was looking at jewellery in the shop in Chediston Street around 11.15am on Saturday and a member of staff noticed him putting something in his pocket.
He was challenged and the staff member retrieved one pair of earrings, but when she demanded he hand over anything else he had fled with the other pair of earrings.
The man is described as white, in his late 20s to early 30s, of thin build, with short dark hair in a wet look style. He was wearing a light blue, close check short-sleeved shirt with an open collar and beige trousers or shorts and carrying two large blue bags.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the man or who has information about who he is should call PC 889 Seaman at Halesworth on 01986 835300.
- 1 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 2 Kind-hearted man donates money to vital oxygen therapy centre
- 3 Award-winning Suffolk farm announces first ever pop-up restaurant
- 4 Appeal to find missing woman last seen near Suffolk coast
- 5 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 6 New day care centre set to open in former Methodist church
- 7 Lorry in collision with a tree near Halesworth
- 8 Pings and exemptions: What are the rules around self-isolation?
- 9 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women