Man steals gold earrings: Halesworth
POLICE need to trace a man following the theft of a pair of vintage gold drop earrings from a shop in Halesworth.The man was looking at jewellery in the shop in Chediston Street around 11.
POLICE need to trace a man following the theft of a pair of vintage gold drop earrings from a shop in Halesworth.
The man was looking at jewellery in the shop in Chediston Street around 11.15am on Saturday and a member of staff noticed him putting something in his pocket.
He was challenged and the staff member retrieved one pair of earrings, but when she demanded he hand over anything else he had fled with the other pair of earrings.
The man is described as white, in his late 20s to early 30s, of thin build, with short dark hair in a wet look style. He was wearing a light blue, close check short-sleeved shirt with an open collar and beige trousers or shorts and carrying two large blue bags.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the man or who has information about who he is should call PC 889 Seaman at Halesworth on 01986 835300.
- 1 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 2 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 3 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 4 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 5 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 6 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 Psychic to use 'special gift' at Bungay's Fisher Theatre
- 9 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 10 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles