Man steals gold earrings: Halesworth
POLICE need to trace a man following the theft of a pair of vintage gold drop earrings from a shop in Halesworth.The man was looking at jewellery in the shop in Chediston Street around 11.
POLICE need to trace a man following the theft of a pair of vintage gold drop earrings from a shop in Halesworth.
The man was looking at jewellery in the shop in Chediston Street around 11.15am on Saturday and a member of staff noticed him putting something in his pocket.
He was challenged and the staff member retrieved one pair of earrings, but when she demanded he hand over anything else he had fled with the other pair of earrings.
The man is described as white, in his late 20s to early 30s, of thin build, with short dark hair in a wet look style. He was wearing a light blue, close check short-sleeved shirt with an open collar and beige trousers or shorts and carrying two large blue bags.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who saw the man or who has information about who he is should call PC 889 Seaman at Halesworth on 01986 835300.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 3 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 4 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 5 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 6 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 7 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 8 More than 100 people volunteer for health centre's 'amazing' vaccine rollout
- 9 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers
- 10 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says