Man sustains life-threatening injuries following incident in Mutford
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The East of England Ambulance service was called at around 7am today (November 19) to reports that an injured man, with a bicycle, had been found by a member of the public on Hulver Road in Mutford.
The man, who is in his 60s, was then taken to hospital for further treatment.
He is in a serious condition having sustained head and pelvic injuries which are considered to be life-threatening at this time.
Officers are now investigating to determine the full circumstances surrounding the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses who may have seen a man with or on a bicycle in this location prior to 7am this morning, or anybody who has any other relevant information, are asked to call police on 101 quoting reference CAD 155 of November 19.
- 1 Roundabout memorial bid for the 'Ole Chicken Man of Bungay'
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Paramedics respond after woman suffers medical emergency
- 4 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 6 'Be vigilant' plea after rise in vehicle thefts
- 7 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 8 Car park's £500 price hike was 'callous', town council says
- 9 New vaccination centre will open to cope with demand across Waveney
- 10 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers