Man sustains life-threatening injuries following incident in Mutford
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The East of England Ambulance service was called at around 7am today (November 19) to reports that an injured man, with a bicycle, had been found by a member of the public on Hulver Road in Mutford.
The man, who is in his 60s, was then taken to hospital for further treatment.
He is in a serious condition having sustained head and pelvic injuries which are considered to be life-threatening at this time.
Officers are now investigating to determine the full circumstances surrounding the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses who may have seen a man with or on a bicycle in this location prior to 7am this morning, or anybody who has any other relevant information, are asked to call police on 101 quoting reference CAD 155 of November 19.
- 1 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 2 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 3 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 4 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 5 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 6 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 7 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 8 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 Psychic to use 'special gift' at Bungay's Fisher Theatre