Man sustains life-threatening injuries following incident in Mutford
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The East of England Ambulance service was called at around 7am today (November 19) to reports that an injured man, with a bicycle, had been found by a member of the public on Hulver Road in Mutford.
The man, who is in his 60s, was then taken to hospital for further treatment.
He is in a serious condition having sustained head and pelvic injuries which are considered to be life-threatening at this time.
Officers are now investigating to determine the full circumstances surrounding the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses who may have seen a man with or on a bicycle in this location prior to 7am this morning, or anybody who has any other relevant information, are asked to call police on 101 quoting reference CAD 155 of November 19.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 4 Woman in 20s suffers serious leg injuries in late night crash
- 5 Four men arrested after teenager robbed
- 6 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 7 Land transformed with power company's pond restoration
- 8 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 9 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 10 Theatre group to put on Joseph show - 17 months after original date