Man sustains life-threatening injuries following incident in Mutford
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man was taken to hospital with life-threatening injuries.
The East of England Ambulance service was called at around 7am today (November 19) to reports that an injured man, with a bicycle, had been found by a member of the public on Hulver Road in Mutford.
The man, who is in his 60s, was then taken to hospital for further treatment.
He is in a serious condition having sustained head and pelvic injuries which are considered to be life-threatening at this time.
Officers are now investigating to determine the full circumstances surrounding the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Any witnesses who may have seen a man with or on a bicycle in this location prior to 7am this morning, or anybody who has any other relevant information, are asked to call police on 101 quoting reference CAD 155 of November 19.
- 1 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 2 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 3 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 4 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 5 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 6 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 9 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 10 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price