Man to appear in court after 40 cannabis plants found in Bergh Apton shed
- Credit: Archant
A man is to appear in court after 40 cannabis plants were found in a shed in Bergh Apton.
Police were called by a member of the public to Church Lane in the village on Tuesday.
Later that night they attended the scene and executed a search warrant at a property.
They discovered the plants in a shed though it is not sure how much they were worth.
A man in his 20s was arrested and has been summoned to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court.
South Norfolk Police issued a tweet saying: “SNT executed a drugs warrant at an address in Bergh Apton.
“A cannabis factory was discovered and dismantled.”
- 1 Festival of Suffolk torch relay reaches Waveney
- 2 What time will the Red Arrows be flying over Suffolk this weekend?
- 3 New Asian restaurant already fully booked a week after opening
- 4 Suffolk drivers urged to use caution in Quiet Lanes amid growing scheme
- 5 Art gallery celebrating local talent to launch at site of former mill
- 6 Popular band preparing to celebrate best of British music in Beccles
- 7 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 8 F1 star jumps out of plane over Suffolk town
- 9 Former bank could become vets to meet boom in pet ownership
- 10 'A very special weekend' - Bungay set for 'happy and glorious' Jubilee
One local who wished to remain anonymous said: “We saw the police heading down the road on Tuesday night and we was wondering what it was all about.
“I didn’t notice any stench myself but it is shocking there is something like that going on down our road.”