Man to appear in court after 40 cannabis plants found in Bergh Apton shed
- Credit: Archant
A man is to appear in court after 40 cannabis plants were found in a shed in Bergh Apton.
Police were called by a member of the public to Church Lane in the village on Tuesday.
Later that night they attended the scene and executed a search warrant at a property.
They discovered the plants in a shed though it is not sure how much they were worth.
A man in his 20s was arrested and has been summoned to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court.
You may also want to watch:
South Norfolk Police issued a tweet saying: “SNT executed a drugs warrant at an address in Bergh Apton.
“A cannabis factory was discovered and dismantled.”
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 3 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 4 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 5 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
- 6 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times
- 7 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 8 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
One local who wished to remain anonymous said: “We saw the police heading down the road on Tuesday night and we was wondering what it was all about.
“I didn’t notice any stench myself but it is shocking there is something like that going on down our road.”