Man to appear in court after 40 cannabis plants found in Bergh Apton shed
- Credit: Archant
A man is to appear in court after 40 cannabis plants were found in a shed in Bergh Apton.
Police were called by a member of the public to Church Lane in the village on Tuesday.
Later that night they attended the scene and executed a search warrant at a property.
They discovered the plants in a shed though it is not sure how much they were worth.
A man in his 20s was arrested and has been summoned to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court.
You may also want to watch:
South Norfolk Police issued a tweet saying: “SNT executed a drugs warrant at an address in Bergh Apton.
“A cannabis factory was discovered and dismantled.”
- 1 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 2 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 3 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 4 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 5 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 6 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 9 Graduation worth the wait for East Coast College's class of 2020
- 10 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
One local who wished to remain anonymous said: “We saw the police heading down the road on Tuesday night and we was wondering what it was all about.
“I didn’t notice any stench myself but it is shocking there is something like that going on down our road.”