Man tried to entice girl into car
A MAN has twice tried to entice an 11-year-old girl into his car in Halesworth.The two incidents happened on Bungay Road between 8am on Tuesday and 8am yesterday.
A MAN has twice tried to entice an 11-year-old girl into his car in Halesworth.
The two incidents happened on Bungay Road between 8am on Tuesday and 8am yesterday.
The man is described as white, in his mid-thirties, of large build and wearing a dark hooded top.
On the first occasion the male was in a white transit van and on the second occasion he occupied a grey vehicle that looked like a Ford Focus estate.
You may also want to watch:
Calls in relation to this incident should be made to PC 205 Woodham at the Bungay Neighbourhood Response Team 01986 835300 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 3 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 4 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 5 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
- 6 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times
- 7 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 8 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital