Man tried to entice girl into car
A MAN has twice tried to entice an 11-year-old girl into his car in Halesworth.The two incidents happened on Bungay Road between 8am on Tuesday and 8am yesterday.
A MAN has twice tried to entice an 11-year-old girl into his car in Halesworth.
The two incidents happened on Bungay Road between 8am on Tuesday and 8am yesterday.
The man is described as white, in his mid-thirties, of large build and wearing a dark hooded top.
On the first occasion the male was in a white transit van and on the second occasion he occupied a grey vehicle that looked like a Ford Focus estate.
You may also want to watch:
Calls in relation to this incident should be made to PC 205 Woodham at the Bungay Neighbourhood Response Team 01986 835300 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 2 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 3 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 4 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 5 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 9 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad
- 10 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas