Man tried to entice girl into car
A MAN has twice tried to entice an 11-year-old girl into his car in Halesworth.The two incidents happened on Bungay Road between 8am on Tuesday and 8am yesterday.
A MAN has twice tried to entice an 11-year-old girl into his car in Halesworth.
The two incidents happened on Bungay Road between 8am on Tuesday and 8am yesterday.
The man is described as white, in his mid-thirties, of large build and wearing a dark hooded top.
On the first occasion the male was in a white transit van and on the second occasion he occupied a grey vehicle that looked like a Ford Focus estate.
You may also want to watch:
Calls in relation to this incident should be made to PC 205 Woodham at the Bungay Neighbourhood Response Team 01986 835300 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 3 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 4 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 5 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 6 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 7 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 8 Fire crews called to help baby seagull trapped in netting
- 9 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 10 Hotspot tourists targeted by virus ads safety message