Man tried to entice girl into car
A MAN has twice tried to entice an 11-year-old girl into his car in Halesworth.The two incidents happened on Bungay Road between 8am on Tuesday and 8am yesterday.
A MAN has twice tried to entice an 11-year-old girl into his car in Halesworth.
The two incidents happened on Bungay Road between 8am on Tuesday and 8am yesterday.
The man is described as white, in his mid-thirties, of large build and wearing a dark hooded top.
On the first occasion the male was in a white transit van and on the second occasion he occupied a grey vehicle that looked like a Ford Focus estate.
Calls in relation to this incident should be made to PC 205 Woodham at the Bungay Neighbourhood Response Team 01986 835300 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hospitality businesses braced for change after face mask announcement
- 2 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 3 Bungay baby bank to open in town and support the community
- 4 Prospect of repeating Christmas flooding trauma still 'worrying' 11 months on
- 5 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 6 Listed townhouse in former maltings building is for sale by auction
- 7 Christmas jumper swap launched in Beccles in fight against fast fashion
- 8 Lotto winners to sell knitted mini donkeys at Beccles Christmas lights
- 9 Local leaders gather as plans for Beccles cycle path in motion
- 10 Beccles woman wins national beauty pageant competition