Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Police have appealed for help to trace a missing 17-year-old last seen almost a month ago.
Michael Fotis, who has links to Norfolk, Suffolk, Leicestershire and Scotland, was last seen on February 2 in Lowestoft.
Suffolk Police have described the teenager as white, of slim build, 5ft 8ins tall with black hair.
He may be wearing a grey and black tracksuit and black and red Nike trainers with a JD sports carrier bag, a spokesperson said.
He is also known to use public transport.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is urged to contact officers on 101, quoting reference number 343 of February 2.
- 1 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 2 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 7 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 8 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 9 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 10 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched