Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
- Credit: Suffolk Police
A Beccles man who was last seen leaving his home on Wednesday morning is still missing, police have confirmed.
Concerns were raised for Michael Porter last week after the 56-year-old was reported missing to police.
Officers are concerned for his welfare and urged anyone who has seen Mr Porter, or who has information on his whereabouts, to contact police.
However, a spokesperson for Suffolk Police confirmed on Monday, May 10, that Mr Porter was still missing and enquiries are ongoing.
He was last seen leaving his Beccles home at around 8.40am on Wednesday, May 5.
A police spokesperson said: "Michael is described as white, 6ft tall, of large build and has short grey hair. He also wears glasses.
"He was last seen wearing a blue zip-up coat with a black t-shirt, black trousers and black lace-up shoes.
- 1 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 2 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 3 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 4 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 5 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 6 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 9 Graduation worth the wait for East Coast College's class of 2020
- 10 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
"He was also carrying a black rucksack."
Anyone with information about Mr Porter's whereabouts is urged to contact officers on 101, quoting reference 292 of May 5.