Milk money stolen, Kirby Cane
POLICE are reminding people not to leave money on their doorstep after a Kirby Cane resident had their milk money stolen.The resident reported to the police that they left money outside their front door on Saturday evening for the milkman.
POLICE are reminding people not to leave money on their doorstep after a Kirby Cane resident had their milk money stolen.
The resident reported to the police that they left money outside their front door on Friday evening for the milkman.
On checking the next morning, the money had gone, but before the milkman had been.
Inspector James Brown of the Loddon Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) said: “I am sad to hear that this kind of crime is happening in the area. I would urge neighbours to be vigilant and report to their local police SNT should they see anyone they don't recognise acting in a suspicious way in their neighbourhood.”
You may also want to watch:
There are ways to prevent becoming a victim of this, such as talking to your milk delivery person to arrange a safe place where you will leave your money on collection days; never leaving payments on show in an obvious place that can be seen by anyone walking past; and paying for your milk by direct debit.
To contact your local SNT about any issue call 0845 456 4567 or visit www.norfolk.police.uk.
- 1 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 4 Parishes planning Italian pop-up night in aid of village hall
- 5 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 6 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 7 Village pub opens brand new café
- 8 New shop sells items made by people who learnt crafts in lockdown
- 9 Traffic starting to build after crash in Beccles
- 10 Around one in 10 East Suffolk adults remain unvaccinated