Milk money stolen, Kirby Cane
POLICE are reminding people not to leave money on their doorstep after a Kirby Cane resident had their milk money stolen.The resident reported to the police that they left money outside their front door on Saturday evening for the milkman.
POLICE are reminding people not to leave money on their doorstep after a Kirby Cane resident had their milk money stolen.
The resident reported to the police that they left money outside their front door on Friday evening for the milkman.
On checking the next morning, the money had gone, but before the milkman had been.
Inspector James Brown of the Loddon Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) said: “I am sad to hear that this kind of crime is happening in the area. I would urge neighbours to be vigilant and report to their local police SNT should they see anyone they don't recognise acting in a suspicious way in their neighbourhood.”
You may also want to watch:
There are ways to prevent becoming a victim of this, such as talking to your milk delivery person to arrange a safe place where you will leave your money on collection days; never leaving payments on show in an obvious place that can be seen by anyone walking past; and paying for your milk by direct debit.
To contact your local SNT about any issue call 0845 456 4567 or visit www.norfolk.police.uk.
- 1 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid
- 2 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 3 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 4 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 5 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 6 Picturesque Bungay retirement home officially Grade II listed
- 7 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 8 'Complete negligence' - anger as sports clubs locked out of playing fields
- 9 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 10 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched