Mind, body and spirit event comes to town
- Credit: Archant
If you are interested in self-development, meditation, heath and well being then this event may be just for you.
A Mayflower Mind Body and Spirit Event will be held at Blyburgate Hall in Beccles on Sunday, September 10 from 10am to 4.30pm.
An assortment of stands covering well being, health products, Crystal jewellery, essential oils, spiritual art and much more will be on display.
Taster treatments will be on offer too - so if you need a little pampering you can book yourself in for therapies such as Reiki, Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Sound Bathing to name just a few.
Treatments can be booked on the day or in advance by calling 07981 978 118 or call into Mayflower Arts & Crafts, Blyburgate, Beccles NR34 9TF.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available and all proceeds will go to the Lauren Lou cancer appeals fund.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 3 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 'We're very anxious at the moment': Co-Op staff on public abuse
- 6 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 7 Harleston funeral service celebrates 10th anniversary
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected for next three weeks
- 10 'Beccles Mafia' reported to police for harassing elderly shoppers