Mind, body and spirit event comes to town
- Credit: Archant
If you are interested in self-development, meditation, heath and well being then this event may be just for you.
A Mayflower Mind Body and Spirit Event will be held at Blyburgate Hall in Beccles on Sunday, September 10 from 10am to 4.30pm.
An assortment of stands covering well being, health products, Crystal jewellery, essential oils, spiritual art and much more will be on display.
Taster treatments will be on offer too - so if you need a little pampering you can book yourself in for therapies such as Reiki, Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Sound Bathing to name just a few.
Treatments can be booked on the day or in advance by calling 07981 978 118 or call into Mayflower Arts & Crafts, Blyburgate, Beccles NR34 9TF.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available and all proceeds will go to the Lauren Lou cancer appeals fund.
- 1 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 2 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 3 School to play key role in supporting pupils' mental health across country
- 4 Youngsters prepare to take to the stage for debut performance
- 5 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 6 Christmas in doubt as toy shop boss 'struggling with stock'
- 7 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 8 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
- 9 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 10 Transport pilot launched to help isolated communities around Bungay