Mind, body and spirit event comes to town
- Credit: Archant
If you are interested in self-development, meditation, heath and well being then this event may be just for you.
A Mayflower Mind Body and Spirit Event will be held at Blyburgate Hall in Beccles on Sunday, September 10 from 10am to 4.30pm.
An assortment of stands covering well being, health products, Crystal jewellery, essential oils, spiritual art and much more will be on display.
Taster treatments will be on offer too - so if you need a little pampering you can book yourself in for therapies such as Reiki, Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Sound Bathing to name just a few.
Treatments can be booked on the day or in advance by calling 07981 978 118 or call into Mayflower Arts & Crafts, Blyburgate, Beccles NR34 9TF.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available and all proceeds will go to the Lauren Lou cancer appeals fund.
- 1 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 2 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 3 Geldeston Locks Inn pub near Beccles temporarily closes due to Covid
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 West End star set to visit youngsters at Beccles Public Hall
- 6 Man has jaw broken following punch at Latitude Festival
- 7 Heartbreak as Beccles Ladies miss out on Wembley dream at final hurdle
- 8 Wanted Waveney man may be in London
- 9 Youngsters aged 12 to 18 to begin receiving Covid vaccinations
- 10 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft