Mind, body and spirit event comes to town
- Credit: Archant
If you are interested in self-development, meditation, heath and well being then this event may be just for you.
A Mayflower Mind Body and Spirit Event will be held at Blyburgate Hall in Beccles on Sunday, September 10 from 10am to 4.30pm.
An assortment of stands covering well being, health products, Crystal jewellery, essential oils, spiritual art and much more will be on display.
Taster treatments will be on offer too - so if you need a little pampering you can book yourself in for therapies such as Reiki, Massage, Reflexology, Aromatherapy, Sound Bathing to name just a few.
Treatments can be booked on the day or in advance by calling 07981 978 118 or call into Mayflower Arts & Crafts, Blyburgate, Beccles NR34 9TF.
You may also want to watch:
Refreshments will be available and all proceeds will go to the Lauren Lou cancer appeals fund.
- 1 Mattresses among items dumped in East Suffolk countryside
- 2 Man seen waving axe on horseback is jailed
- 3 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 4 Private coastal school joins partnership to continue 'academic excellence'
- 5 New McDonald's restaurant to open with safety measures in place
- 6 Tired but delighted - five businesses look back on first week reopen
- 7 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 8 Latitude line-up reveal delayed as bosses look to learn from Liverpool test
- 9 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 10 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp near to popular park in Oulton Broad