Missing pregnant woman found 'safe and well'
- Credit: Archant
A pregnant woman, who had been reported missing, has been found.
Suffolk Police confirmed that 22-year-old Chelsea Lance has been found "safe and well".
Officers had issued an appeal for assistance in locating Ms Lance, after she was reported missing last Thursday evening (November 26).
She had missed a medical appointment and police were "concerned for her welfare".
Police said that Ms Lance had been found safe and well in Lowestoft on Friday afternoon (November 27).
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: "Police would like to thank members of the public and media for their assistance with this appeal."
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 4 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 5 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 6 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 7 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 8 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk