Missing pregnant woman found
- Credit: Archant
A pregnant woman, who was reported missing, has been found.
Suffolk Police had appealed for help to trace 22-year-old Chelsea Lance, who was last seen in Lowestoft at about 1pm on Tuesday, November 24.
Ms Lance had been reported as missing to officers yesterday.
Concerns were raised for Ms Lance's welfare as officers said: "She is very heavily pregnant."
A spokesman for Suffolk Police confirmed Ms Lance had been found on Wednesday, November 25.
"Police would like to thank members of the public and media for their assistance with this appeal," the spokesman said.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 4 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 5 Coronavirus case rates in Suffolk continue to fall below national average
- 6 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 9 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital