Popular model railway exhibition will once again be calling at Beccles
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A popular model railway exhibition is returning to Beccles for a fourth year.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Narrow Gauge Modellers group will host its open day at Blyburgate Hall on Saturday, March 3.
A spokesman for the group said: “There will be plenty on show with 13 layouts plus trade and society stands.
“Layouts from Essex, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Leicestershire will be joining those built by members of the group.”
A total of six exhibits will showcase the miniature masterpieces while light refreshments will be available throughout the day from members of the Great Yarmouth Brass Band.
You may also want to watch:
The group is comprised of novice and experienced members of all age groups who meet monthly to complete layouts and build new projects.
Admission to the exhibition, which lasts from 10am to 4pm, costs £3 with under-16s going free,
For more information on the group and upcoming events visit www.nsngm.org.uk or call 1502 471 760.
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 3 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 4 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 5 Is this one of the best jobs in Norfolk and Suffolk?
- 6 Family of cardiac arrest victim donates defibrillator in mother's memory
- 7 Vaccine centres offering walk-in jabs across East Suffolk this week
- 8 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 9 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 10 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open