Popular model railway exhibition will once again be calling at Beccles
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A popular model railway exhibition is returning to Beccles for a fourth year.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Narrow Gauge Modellers group will host its open day at Blyburgate Hall on Saturday, March 3.
A spokesman for the group said: “There will be plenty on show with 13 layouts plus trade and society stands.
“Layouts from Essex, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Leicestershire will be joining those built by members of the group.”
A total of six exhibits will showcase the miniature masterpieces while light refreshments will be available throughout the day from members of the Great Yarmouth Brass Band.
You may also want to watch:
The group is comprised of novice and experienced members of all age groups who meet monthly to complete layouts and build new projects.
Admission to the exhibition, which lasts from 10am to 4pm, costs £3 with under-16s going free,
For more information on the group and upcoming events visit www.nsngm.org.uk or call 1502 471 760.
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 3 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 6 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 9 Pickup truck, trailer and quad bike stolen from rural property
- 10 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice