Popular model railway exhibition will once again be calling at Beccles
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A popular model railway exhibition is returning to Beccles for a fourth year.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Narrow Gauge Modellers group will host its open day at Blyburgate Hall on Saturday, March 3.
A spokesman for the group said: “There will be plenty on show with 13 layouts plus trade and society stands.
“Layouts from Essex, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Leicestershire will be joining those built by members of the group.”
A total of six exhibits will showcase the miniature masterpieces while light refreshments will be available throughout the day from members of the Great Yarmouth Brass Band.
You may also want to watch:
The group is comprised of novice and experienced members of all age groups who meet monthly to complete layouts and build new projects.
Admission to the exhibition, which lasts from 10am to 4pm, costs £3 with under-16s going free,
For more information on the group and upcoming events visit www.nsngm.org.uk or call 1502 471 760.
- 1 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 2 ‘Taking a battering’: medical centre boss reveals public’s treatment of exhausted staff
- 3 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 4 Welcome to our new website
- 5 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 6 ‘A true gentleman’ - Tributes paid to popular fish merchant, pub landlord and Freemason
- 7 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 8 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 9 Missing pregnant woman found
- 10 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found