Popular model railway exhibition will once again be calling at Beccles
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A popular model railway exhibition is returning to Beccles for a fourth year.
The Norfolk and Suffolk Narrow Gauge Modellers group will host its open day at Blyburgate Hall on Saturday, March 3.
A spokesman for the group said: “There will be plenty on show with 13 layouts plus trade and society stands.
“Layouts from Essex, Sussex, Hertfordshire and Leicestershire will be joining those built by members of the group.”
A total of six exhibits will showcase the miniature masterpieces while light refreshments will be available throughout the day from members of the Great Yarmouth Brass Band.
You may also want to watch:
The group is comprised of novice and experienced members of all age groups who meet monthly to complete layouts and build new projects.
Admission to the exhibition, which lasts from 10am to 4pm, costs £3 with under-16s going free,
For more information on the group and upcoming events visit www.nsngm.org.uk or call 1502 471 760.
- 1 Man found after going missing for 10 days
- 2 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 3 Woman's virtual head shave in memory of loved ones lost to cancer
- 4 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 5 5 amazing Norfolk properties for if you win the lottery
- 6 Market town assault left victim 'quivering and shaking on the floor'
- 7 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 8 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 9 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 10 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers