Mothering Sunday treat during sale at school
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A high school in Beccles is offering a free treat for all ladies later this month.
Sir John Leman High School will be offering a free cup of tea or coffee to all ladies on Mothering Sunday, March 26 – as it coincides with the next indoor car boot sale being held in the school hall.
The car boot sale is held on the last Sunday of every month at the school. There is plenty of parking at the school and at the adjacent ‘Venue’ in Ringsfield Road, Beccles as the car boot sale opens at 2pm.
For those wishing to have a stall, set up is from 1pm, tables are provided and the advance cost is £6.
The stalls can be booked in advance at the school office during opening hours or can be paid for on the day at a cost of £8.
You may also want to watch:
For more details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 3 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 4 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 5 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 6 English teacher's reading app disrupts market
- 7 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 8 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 9 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 10 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'