Motorcyclist dies after collison
A MOTORCYCLIST who was involved in a road traffic collision on the A146 to Beccles has died.The incident occurred at 4.05pm yesterday at Bixley, just outside of Norwich, on the road to Loddon.
A MOTORCYCLIST who was involved in a road traffic collision on the A146 to Beccles has died.
The incident occurred at 4.05pm yesterday at Bixley, just outside of Norwich, on the road to Loddon.
A black Suzuki motorcycle and a black Mercedes were involved in the collision, and the 43-year-old male rider of the motorcycle was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital but sadly died of his injuries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Contact the Serious Crash Investigation Team at 0845 456 4567.
- 1 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 2 Air ambulance called after man suffers medical emergency in Bungay
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Primary school on track to achieving 'good' status according to Ofsted
- 5 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 6 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 7 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 8 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 9 'Human swan' to fly over Suffolk during 3,000-mile UK flight
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day