Motorcyclist dies after collison
A MOTORCYCLIST who was involved in a road traffic collision on the A146 to Beccles has died.The incident occurred at 4.05pm yesterday at Bixley, just outside of Norwich, on the road to Loddon.
A MOTORCYCLIST who was involved in a road traffic collision on the A146 to Beccles has died.
The incident occurred at 4.05pm yesterday at Bixley, just outside of Norwich, on the road to Loddon.
A black Suzuki motorcycle and a black Mercedes were involved in the collision, and the 43-year-old male rider of the motorcycle was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital but sadly died of his injuries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Contact the Serious Crash Investigation Team at 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Town's post office to close within a month
- 2 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 3 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 4 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 5 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 6 Appeal to trace owner after gold ring is found
- 7 What does tier two mean for you? Step-by-step guide to new rules
- 8 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 9 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
- 10 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver