Motorcyclist dies after collison
A MOTORCYCLIST who was involved in a road traffic collision on the A146 to Beccles has died.The incident occurred at 4.05pm yesterday at Bixley, just outside of Norwich, on the road to Loddon.
A MOTORCYCLIST who was involved in a road traffic collision on the A146 to Beccles has died.
The incident occurred at 4.05pm yesterday at Bixley, just outside of Norwich, on the road to Loddon.
A black Suzuki motorcycle and a black Mercedes were involved in the collision, and the 43-year-old male rider of the motorcycle was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital but sadly died of his injuries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Contact the Serious Crash Investigation Team at 0845 456 4567.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 3 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 4 Hazardous materials scare as 'suspicious package' found at delivery centre
- 5 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 6 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 7 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 8 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 9 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 10 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks