Motorcyclist dies after collison
A MOTORCYCLIST who was involved in a road traffic collision on the A146 to Beccles has died.The incident occurred at 4.05pm yesterday at Bixley, just outside of Norwich, on the road to Loddon.
A MOTORCYCLIST who was involved in a road traffic collision on the A146 to Beccles has died.
The incident occurred at 4.05pm yesterday at Bixley, just outside of Norwich, on the road to Loddon.
A black Suzuki motorcycle and a black Mercedes were involved in the collision, and the 43-year-old male rider of the motorcycle was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital but sadly died of his injuries.
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Contact the Serious Crash Investigation Team at 0845 456 4567.
- 1 Popular GP bids farewell to patients with emotional letter after 33 years in Beccles
- 2 Concerns over continued closure of Bungay bridge
- 3 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 4 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 5 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 6 1960s music night to raise hospital funds
- 7 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 8 Charity baker set for long-awaited return this weekend
- 9 Damaged opiate vials at hospital 'likely a manufacturing fault'
- 10 Man admits possessing hundreds of indecent images of children