Appeal for witnesses after motorcyclist suffers serious head injuries
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following a crash which saw a motorcyclist sustain serious injuries.
Officers were called to the A143 at Earsham on Friday, February 22, after a collision between a red Honda motorcycle and a yellow Daihatsu near the Old Harleston Road junction at approximately 3.30pm.
Norfolk police urged motorists to avoid the area and the road was temporarily closed.
The rider of the motorcycle, a man in his 60s, was subsequently taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with serious head injuries.
The driver of the car, a woman in her 70s, suffered minor injuries.
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident should contact Sergeant Mark Barney at Acle Roads Policing on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are also keen to hear from anyone who may have dashcam footage at the time of the collision.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 3 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 4 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 5 Council vows to find answers to flooding issue
- 6 Christmas trees light up care farm’s day as it helps vulnerable through dark times
- 7 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 8 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 Suffolk Covid rates declining, but increased deaths expected
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital