Appeal for witnesses after motorcyclist suffers serious head injuries
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses following a crash which saw a motorcyclist sustain serious injuries.
Officers were called to the A143 at Earsham on Friday, February 22, after a collision between a red Honda motorcycle and a yellow Daihatsu near the Old Harleston Road junction at approximately 3.30pm.
Norfolk police urged motorists to avoid the area and the road was temporarily closed.
The rider of the motorcycle, a man in his 60s, was subsequently taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge with serious head injuries.
The driver of the car, a woman in her 70s, suffered minor injuries.
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision or the manner of driving of either vehicle prior to the incident should contact Sergeant Mark Barney at Acle Roads Policing on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are also keen to hear from anyone who may have dashcam footage at the time of the collision.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 4 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 5 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 6 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 7 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 8 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 New brewery restaurant opens for tapas nights, afternoon tea and more