Motorcyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after crashing into tree
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has sustained life-threatening injuries after coming off the road and hitting a tree.
The crash took place at around 3.15pm on Saturday, September 22, along The Street B1062 in Flixton.
The man, aged in his 70s, was riding his Triumph Bonneville motorcycle when he crashed.
He was taken to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in Cambridge by air ambulance having sustained life-threatening injuries.
The road was closed until 7.30pm as a collision investigation was carried out.
You may also want to watch:
Police are now appealing for witnesses and anyone who saw a motorcycle matching the description immediately prior to the collision to contact the Roads and Armed Policing Team on 101 quoting reference CAD 233 of September 22.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 3 Let's staycation in...Beccles
- 4 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 5 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion
- 6 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 New project launched to restore south Norfolk countryside
- 9 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 10 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles