Motorists hurt in accident
TWO motorists were taken to hospital after a crash on the A146 between Beccles and Lowestoft yesterday.A grey Peugeot 306 and a red Ford Mondeo were in collision on the Beccles Road at Barnby just after 1pm.
TWO motorists were taken to hospital after a crash on the A146 between Beccles and Lowestoft yesterday.
A grey Peugeot 306 and a red Ford Mondeo were in collision on the Beccles Road at Barnby just after 1pm.
Emergency services were called to the scene, where a man in his 60s had to be released from the Peugeot. The 42-year-old female driver of the Ford was released by fire fighters from her car, which was stuck in a ditch by the side of the road.
Both motorists were taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston. Their injuries were not thought to be serious.
You may also want to watch:
The road was blocked until nearly 3.30pm and traffic travelling towards Lowestoft was diverted via North Cove.
- 1 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 2 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 8 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 9 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital