Motorists hurt in accident
TWO motorists were taken to hospital after a crash on the A146 between Beccles and Lowestoft yesterday.A grey Peugeot 306 and a red Ford Mondeo were in collision on the Beccles Road at Barnby just after 1pm.
TWO motorists were taken to hospital after a crash on the A146 between Beccles and Lowestoft yesterday.
A grey Peugeot 306 and a red Ford Mondeo were in collision on the Beccles Road at Barnby just after 1pm.
Emergency services were called to the scene, where a man in his 60s had to be released from the Peugeot. The 42-year-old female driver of the Ford was released by fire fighters from her car, which was stuck in a ditch by the side of the road.
Both motorists were taken to the James Paget University Hospital in Gorleston. Their injuries were not thought to be serious.
You may also want to watch:
The road was blocked until nearly 3.30pm and traffic travelling towards Lowestoft was diverted via North Cove.
- 1 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 2 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 3 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 4 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 5 'Increased demand' but waits 'subsiding' at local heating oil company
- 6 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 7 Man suffered double jaw fracture in Norwich bar attack
- 8 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge
- 9 Calls to volunteer for St Elizabeth Hospice
- 10 Pickup truck, trailer and quad bike stolen from rural property