MP nominates Sibton White Horse chef for prestigious parliamentary prize
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Coastal MP Therese Coffey has nominated a chef in her constituency for a parliamentary award.
Dr Coffey put forward Richard Grinyer, of the Sibton White Horse, for the 2017/18 Parliamentary Pub Chef of the Year award.
The award, sponsored by Nestl Professional and run by the British Beer & Pub Association (BBPA) and All Party Parliamentary Beer Group, will be presented in February at the House of Commons.
Mr Grinyer, who said he was “delighted” to have been nominated, shared credit with owners Neil and Gill Mason, whose “passion and vision” also helped win the Sibton White Horse the Good Pub Guide’s dining pub of the year award.
Dr Coffey said: “I’m delighted to nominate Richard Grinyer for a Pub Chef Award.
You may also want to watch:
“The Sibton White Horse is a lovely country pub on the Suffolk coast serving outstanding food cooked with passion.”
- 1 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 2 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 3 Mother’s ‘living hell’ after son dies despite 15 GP visits in under four months
- 4 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 5 Town's post office to close within a month
- 6 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 9 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 10 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help