MP nominates Sibton White Horse chef for prestigious parliamentary prize
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk Coastal MP Therese Coffey has nominated a chef in her constituency for a parliamentary award.
Dr Coffey put forward Richard Grinyer, of the Sibton White Horse, for the 2017/18 Parliamentary Pub Chef of the Year award.
The award, sponsored by Nestl Professional and run by the British Beer & Pub Association (BBPA) and All Party Parliamentary Beer Group, will be presented in February at the House of Commons.
Mr Grinyer, who said he was “delighted” to have been nominated, shared credit with owners Neil and Gill Mason, whose “passion and vision” also helped win the Sibton White Horse the Good Pub Guide’s dining pub of the year award.
Dr Coffey said: “I’m delighted to nominate Richard Grinyer for a Pub Chef Award.
You may also want to watch:
“The Sibton White Horse is a lovely country pub on the Suffolk coast serving outstanding food cooked with passion.”
- 1 Tributes paid to snowdrop expert 'with a twinkle in his eye'
- 2 Disappointment as Norfolk vs Suffolk dwile flonking tournament postponed
- 3 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 4 Best kept gardens crowned as competition returns
- 5 Bell Tower reopens offering panoramic views of Waveney Valley
- 6 Wanted Beccles man arrested in London
- 7 Nearly 20,000 parking fines since council took control of enforcement
- 8 Fire crews called to help baby seagull trapped in netting
- 9 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 10 Hotspot tourists targeted by virus ads safety message