New manager for chartered accountants
- Credit: Archant
Chartered accountants Lovewell Blake have appointed a new manager at their Halesworth office.
Luke Jinkerson has been appointed as business services manager, having joined the firm from East Norfolk College in 2010.
After qualifying as a Chartered Certified Accountant in 2015, Mr Jinkerson works with various business clients, with a specialism in the agricultural services sector.
He is also an accredited Xero adviser, and has played a leading role in bringing cloud accounting to businesses in the Halesworth area.
Lovewell Blake partner, Ryan Lincoln, said: “We are delighted to appoint Luke as a manager in our Halesworth office.
You may also want to watch:
“As a firm we have a great reputation for developing new talent, and Luke’s career progression within Lovewell Blake is a good example of how we develop and nurture our people and provide clear career progression opportunities.”
- 1 Tyres slashed on parked cars with damage caused overnight in Beccles
- 2 Honda motorbike stolen in overnight theft in Bungay
- 3 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 4 New Toolstation store opens in Beccles
- 5 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
- 6 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 7 Quarry restoration to take six more years after delays
- 8 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 9 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 10 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay