New manager for chartered accountants
- Credit: Archant
Chartered accountants Lovewell Blake have appointed a new manager at their Halesworth office.
Luke Jinkerson has been appointed as business services manager, having joined the firm from East Norfolk College in 2010.
After qualifying as a Chartered Certified Accountant in 2015, Mr Jinkerson works with various business clients, with a specialism in the agricultural services sector.
He is also an accredited Xero adviser, and has played a leading role in bringing cloud accounting to businesses in the Halesworth area.
Lovewell Blake partner, Ryan Lincoln, said: “We are delighted to appoint Luke as a manager in our Halesworth office.
You may also want to watch:
“As a firm we have a great reputation for developing new talent, and Luke’s career progression within Lovewell Blake is a good example of how we develop and nurture our people and provide clear career progression opportunities.”
- 1 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 Anger from council over felled silver jubilee trees
- 8 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns
- 9 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 10 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital