New police sergeant in Loddon area
A NEW Sergeant has been appointed to lead the Loddon Neighbourhood Policing Team (NPT).Sergeant Peter Lowndes-Smith will be covering the rural area of Loddon within the South Norfolk district.
A NEW Sergeant has been appointed to lead the Loddon Neighbourhood Policing Team (NPT).
Sergeant Peter Lowndes-Smith will be covering the rural area of Loddon within the South Norfolk district.
He comes to the area with eight years experience of policing in Staffordshire Constabulary, where he was a response officer in urban and rural areas. Sgt Lowndes-Smith has worked closely with NPTs in his last role in Staffordshire and welcomes the challenges ahead in Norfolk.
Sgt Lowndes-Smith said: “I am looking forward to forging links with the community and partners in the neighbourhood. I will be working with my team of three Police Constables and three Police Community Support Officers to further reduce crime and anti-social behaviour in the Loddon vicinity.”
You may also want to watch:
The former Loddon Sgt Jim Heath has started his new role as the Sergeant for Wymondham NPT.
Loddon NPT is encouraging residents to come along to their regular police surgeries, where residents get the chance to meet the team and express their community concerns.
- 1 How many of these 127 Great Taste Award-winning products have you tried?
- 2 Village's long-awaited community facility one step closer
- 3 All the events at Beccles Public Hall this autumn
- 4 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 5 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 6 New book chronicles one of the most tragic rail collisions in history
- 7 Business grants of up to £25,000 on offer to Covid-hit companies
- 8 Q&A: All you need to know about fuel shortages
- 9 Speed checks on A144 near Halesworth just weeks after fatal crash
- 10 50 unmissable nights out in Suffolk
The police surgery takes place every Wednesday between 11am-12noon at Loddon Library, Church Plain, Loddon.
To contact Loddon NPT call 0845 456 4567 or email email@example.com.