New venue for third Rose May Fete
- Credit: James Bass
The third Rose May fete will be held next month - with organisers promising it will be better than ever.
After attracting 1,000 people last year, the event has been moved from Ringsfield Village Hall’s grounds to Bungay Football Club in the hope that more people will attend.
In addition to a line-up of local singers and bands, there will be craft stalls and a bouncy castle for children, and the popular dog show will once again make an appearance.
And a new attraction has been added to the fete, which takes place on Monday, May 4, with people able to show their classic, vintage or modified cars.
Denise Feek, one of the event organisers, said: “It’s a great day for all the family to enjoy in the sunshine and listen to some live music by some very talented young people. With it being entry via donation it doesn’t make it an expensive day out.
You may also want to watch:
“The cars will give people something else to look at during the fully packed day of entertainment.”
A car boot sale will be held before the fete with the field open from 8.30am to 9.30am. The price is £5 per car or £7 per van.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 3 Lack of information sharing 'could lead to more deaths' after 95-year-old attacked
- 4 Free parking for 30 minutes at 48 car parks
- 5 How Norfolk and Waveney MPs voted in coronavirus tiers vote
- 6 Refurbishment of 'incredibly important structure' confirmed
- 7 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 8 Actor lands New York big break after overcoming father's death
- 9 Illegal puppy farm warning as one in ten plan to buy dog for Christmas
- 10 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
Gates for the fete will open from 10am to 5pm.
Anyone who would like to show their vehicle, or have a stall should contact Denise on 01986 894831 or email email@example.com.