Nominations open for town’s Civic Awards
- Credit: Archant © 2011
Bungay Town Council will soon be holding its annual Civic reception and awards evening again, celebrating the commitment of individuals to their town.
The awards will be given out on Wednesday, November 13, at an invite-only event at the Fisher Theatre, and nominations are open until Friday, October 11.
Various awards recognize contributions to sport, community service, young people, volunteers, and new groups.
A spokesperson for the town council said: "This is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate the commitment of a number of different individuals and groups to the town as a whole."
The event will also feature local entertainment and a light finger-buffet sourced from local producers.
You may also want to watch:
Nomination forms are available from the town council offices which are open from 10am-1pm Monday, Wesnesday, and Thursday.
They can also be found at the Community Centre, Bungay Library, and on the Bungay Town Council website under 'press releases'.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 Diversions in place as water main works take place in Loddon
- 4 Special woodland event to remember those we have lost
- 5 Stunning swan photo shot in Norfolk gains national recognition
- 6 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 7 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 8 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 9 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 10 No need to wait for booster invitation - clarification after Covid jab confusion