NSPCC fundraisers to hold fashion show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The Bungay fundraising committee of the NSPCC is staging a spring fashion show next month at the Fisher Theatre.
It is being held in conjunction with The Little Black Dog Wardrobe, which has its shop in Earsham Street and which will be showing a range of spring fashion at the show, on Thursday, May 17, at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
There will be a holiday theme to the show.
Tickets, which cost £7.30 each, need to bought in advance, and are available from the Little Black Dog Wardrobe, from Mary Sprake on 01986 892692 or Marysprake@gmail.com or from the theatre box office.
All proceeds will go to the work of the charity, which among other vital work runs the Childline service, and the schools service.
You may also want to watch:
The Bungay NSPCC team is also again organising a concert by the Mozart Orchestra at St Mary’s Church on July 14, during the Bungay Festival.
- 1 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 2 Man dies in industrial incident at plastics factory
- 3 The community hub bringing the heart of Beccles together
- 4 Toolstation opens new store in Beccles
- 5 Free October half term events around Beccles and Bungay
- 6 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 7 Woman's body found at Loddon home
- 8 MP still hopes to host surgeries in person after colleague killed
- 9 An A to Z of East Anglian cider
- 10 Health watchdog's concerns over 87-year-old's hospital discharge