NSPCC fundraisers to hold fashion show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The Bungay fundraising committee of the NSPCC is staging a spring fashion show next month at the Fisher Theatre.
It is being held in conjunction with The Little Black Dog Wardrobe, which has its shop in Earsham Street and which will be showing a range of spring fashion at the show, on Thursday, May 17, at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
There will be a holiday theme to the show.
Tickets, which cost £7.30 each, need to bought in advance, and are available from the Little Black Dog Wardrobe, from Mary Sprake on 01986 892692 or Marysprake@gmail.com or from the theatre box office.
All proceeds will go to the work of the charity, which among other vital work runs the Childline service, and the schools service.
You may also want to watch:
The Bungay NSPCC team is also again organising a concert by the Mozart Orchestra at St Mary’s Church on July 14, during the Bungay Festival.
- 1 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 2 'No guarantee' - doctor urges HPV vaccinated women to attend screenings
- 3 Important milestone for hospital hub revamp as external works completed
- 4 Family attractions back for big weekend after months of shutdown
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 'On top of the world' - Joy as shops new and old reopen in Beccles
- 7 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 8 McDonald's branch to close for up to three months
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Is this your Range Rover? - Police seize vehicles and cash in raid