NSPCC fundraisers to hold fashion show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The Bungay fundraising committee of the NSPCC is staging a spring fashion show next month at the Fisher Theatre.
It is being held in conjunction with The Little Black Dog Wardrobe, which has its shop in Earsham Street and which will be showing a range of spring fashion at the show, on Thursday, May 17, at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
There will be a holiday theme to the show.
Tickets, which cost £7.30 each, need to bought in advance, and are available from the Little Black Dog Wardrobe, from Mary Sprake on 01986 892692 or Marysprake@gmail.com or from the theatre box office.
All proceeds will go to the work of the charity, which among other vital work runs the Childline service, and the schools service.
You may also want to watch:
The Bungay NSPCC team is also again organising a concert by the Mozart Orchestra at St Mary’s Church on July 14, during the Bungay Festival.
- 1 Man in 70s who died in crash identified after public help
- 2 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 3 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 4 Manager's tears of happiness at hotel accolade
- 5 Man was found dead in wooded area after battle with alcoholism, inquest hears
- 6 Town's post office to close within a month
- 7 Man admits voyeurism after filming people in bathrooms with hidden cameras
- 8 Man arrested and cannabis seized as Kestrel team swoops on town
- 9 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 10 Missing pregnant woman found