NSPCC fundraisers to hold fashion show
- Credit: Nick Butcher
The Bungay fundraising committee of the NSPCC is staging a spring fashion show next month at the Fisher Theatre.
It is being held in conjunction with The Little Black Dog Wardrobe, which has its shop in Earsham Street and which will be showing a range of spring fashion at the show, on Thursday, May 17, at 7pm for a 7.30pm start.
There will be a holiday theme to the show.
Tickets, which cost £7.30 each, need to bought in advance, and are available from the Little Black Dog Wardrobe, from Mary Sprake on 01986 892692 or Marysprake@gmail.com or from the theatre box office.
All proceeds will go to the work of the charity, which among other vital work runs the Childline service, and the schools service.
You may also want to watch:
The Bungay NSPCC team is also again organising a concert by the Mozart Orchestra at St Mary’s Church on July 14, during the Bungay Festival.
- 1 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 2 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 3 Hazardous materials scare as 'suspicious package' found at delivery centre
- 4 'Everyone knew' Suffolk journalist David Lennard in the towns he covered during long career
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 Former pub and restaurant could become six-bed home
- 7 Latitude boss 'super confident' about 2021 events going ahead
- 8 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 9 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 10 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks